You only have so long to file your preliminary notice or mechanics lien. You shouldn’t waste any of that time trying to figure out how much the filing is going to cost you.
Zlien leads its industry in providing a simple and transparent pricing structure.
Here are two features that distinguish us from the competition:
(1) Our fees are published for you to see, and each product has a single flat fee. This flat fee includes it all – postage, service, delivery, storage of all deliverables online, etc. You’ll never be charged any other amount because of fine print.
(2) Each of our products has a flat fee, and it applies across the country. A mechanic lien cost $295 whether its in Louisiana, Washington, Maine, Georgia, Texas or New York, or anywhere else for that matter.
The more you file, the cheaper we are. You can view our pricing structure on the Pricing Page. Or, check out our Pricing Table below:
|Total Docs Ordered Per Month:||0 – 14||15 – 99||100 – 249||250 – 499||500+|
|All Regular Notices||$35.00||$31.50||$28.00||$22.75||$17.50|
|All Notices Filed with Recorder||$95.00||$85.50||$76.00||$61.75||$47.50|
|State & Miller Act BondClaims||$395.00||$355.50||$316.00||$256.75||$197.50|
All prices include:
- Filing Fees and Postage / Delivery Costs
- Property research to obtain legal property description
- Property research to obtain public record owner of property
- Free tracking of your orders on our Lien Pilot
- Free storage of all order documents and information on the Lien Pilot
- Calculate deadlines through the Lien Pilot associated with filing / delivery of your document