It’s the end of the year, and your RSS feeds are puking articles with tips for the new year and reflections on the last. At first, I thought to fight the urge. Obviously, I threw in the towel and are here to present you with the top ten blog posts from the Construction Payment Blog in 2011.
To assemble this list, I looked at the site’s analytics for the past year, and pulled the ten most viewed posts. Posts from later in the year didn’t get a fair shake because they weren’t up as long to accumulate the visit count, so I excluded the bottom three general posts and substituted them with the most popular from the final quarter of the year. Here goes:
- California Lien Law Changes Effective January 1, 2011 — Are You Ready?
- 5 Things To Know About The Miller Act
- Summary of 2011 New Jersey Construction Lien Law Changes
- California Lien Law Forms, Procedures & Laws Changing on January 1, 2011
- What Happens After You File A Mechanic’s Lien?
- How to Prepare for a Non-Paying Project
- How To File A Mechanic’s Lien: A Comprehensive Overview That Applies To Any State
- How Long Will A Mechanics Lien Cause Havoc? Not Very
- How To File A California Mechanics Lien
- Everything You Need To Know About Mechanic Liens
Thanks to all my readers for their support and patronage in 2011. I look forward to a great 2012, and wish you a happy new year.