We’ve added some video tutorials to the LienPilot’s navigation bar. When logged into the LienPilot, you can click on the YouTube Help Video icon to display a video designed to help you with that particular screen. You can also watch the videos on our YouTube Page (where we’ll be adding more videos soon), or by viewing them below.
Help Videos Added to Guide You Through Calculation of Lien Deadlines in the LienPilot
By Scott Wolfe Jr on March 16, 2011
About Scott Wolfe JrScott Wolfe Jr. is the CEO of zlien, a company that provides software and services to help building material supply and construction companies reduce their credit risk and default receivables through the management of mechanics lien and bond claim compliance. He is also the founding author of The Lien and Credit Journal, a leading online publication about liens, security instruments and getting paid on every account. Scott is a licensed attorney in six states with extensive experience in corporate credit management and collections law, with a specific emphasis on utilizing mechanic liens, UCC filings and other security instruments to protect and manage receivables. You can connect with him via Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Pay If Paid Clauses: What Happens When They’re Disallowed, But Not Entirely? March 7, 2014
- Pay If Paid: Shifting the Financial Burden “Down the Chain” March 6, 2014
- Pay If Paid Clause Infographic: In Which States Are They Void? February 28, 2014
- Postage Rate Increase Raises Cost of Preliminary Notices February 26, 2014
- The Payment Funnel: A Step-by-Step Guide to Overhauling A/R February 25, 2014
- Full Price Lien or Unpaid Balance – This Infographic Can Help February 21, 2014
- California Preliminary Notice Infographic February 20, 2014